DAISAVE SS-54 is an environment friendly fluorinated liquid with low global warming potential (GWP).
This fluorinated liquid is widely used in semiconductor, automotive and electronics manufacturing applications, etc.
Features of DAISAVE
- DAISAVE SS-54 is a hydrofluoroether (HFE)
- Environment friendly (low global warming potential (GWP) and zero ozone depletion potential (ODP))
- No flash point
- Quick-drying and easy to handle
- Equal thermal stability as HFCs, stabler than HFOs
General physical properties
|Surface Tension [23°C]||mN/m||16.2|
|Water Solubility [21°C]||ppm||630|
|GWP (Global Warming Potential)||-||101|
|Repeated Dose Inhalation Toxicity (28 days)||ppm||20,000|
Various types of materials were exposed to DAISAVE SS-54 for one week at room temperature.
Following materials are compatible.
ABS, AS, Epoxy glass, PA6, PA66, PBT, PC, PE, PET,
PF, POM, PP, PPE, PPS, PS, PVC, PTFE
Chloroprene rubber, Chlorosulfonated polyethylene, Nitrile Rubber,
EPDM, Butyl rubber, Natural rubber
Magnesium, Aluminum, Titanium, Iron, Nickel, Copper, Zinc, Molybdenum,
Silver, Tin, Tantalum,Tungsten, Lead, Brass, SUS 304, SUS 316
Example of applications
Precision cleaning of electronic components, removal of particulates and light crude oil, cleaning of fluorinated oil, etc.
- Dilution solvent
Lubricant solvent, reaction solvent, etc.
- Heat transfer fluid
Coolant liquid for semiconductor, heat pipe & heat pump fluid, etc.
* The above properties are representative and not guaranteed.
* All physical property values @25°C unless otherwise specified.
Please feel free to contact us for any questions or sample requests.