Daikin will exhibit at Automotive Engineering Exposition 2021 Online
Daikin will be exhibiting at Automotive Engineering Exposition 2021 Online, from 26th May through 30th July 2021.
We will be introducing our fluoromaterials and new technology for CASE and ICE.
|Dates||May 26 (Wed.) – July 30 (Fri.), 2021|
If you have not registered on the website of Automotive Engineering Exposition yet, this URL links the registration page.
Please access this URL again after registering.
|Contents||Fluoromaterials for Connected||
- Fluoropolymer film for high frequency PCB (under development)
- Fluoro monomer for highly transparent low dielectric Polyimide
|Fluoromaterials for Autonomous and Shared||
- Antifouling coating with excellent weather resistance
- Water-slippability coating (under development)
|Fluoromaterials for Electric||
- Wire and cable for automotive
- Next-generation refrigerant for EV air conditioners (under development)
- Ethernet cable for automotive (under development)
- Waterproofing and corrosion prevention coating
- Fluorine sealant (under development)
|Fluoromaterials for LiB||
- Fluoropolymer for gasket
- Fluoropolymer for cathode binder
- SWCNT suspension with fluoropolymer binder (under development)
- Fluoropolymer binder for solid state battery (under development)
|New technology for automotive||
- PFA powder for additive manufacturing (under development)
- Fluoroelastomer composite with SWCNT (under development)
- Carbon-fiber-reinforced fluoropolymer（CFRTP）(under development)
|Fluoromaterials for ICE||
- Adhesive fluoropolymers
- High durability fluorolastomers
- Fluorochemical mold release solutions