NEOFLON EFEP RP-Series
NEOFLON EFEP RP-Series is a resin that can be melt bonded to general purpose resins such as polyamides. Laminating a general purpose resin with EFEP can impart the properties of fluororesin, i.e. chemical resitance, to the general purpose resin.
Besides, the melting point is so low that EFEP has a wide range of molding temperature and can offer an excellent productivity. Moreover it can be co-extruded with many general purpose resins.
- A terpolymer of tetrafluoroethylene, ethylene, and hexafluoropropylene.
- Since the adhesive functional group is embedded, it can be bonded to general purpose resins like polyamides, EVOH, modified polyethylenes, etc. by melt coextrusion without plasma treatment or other surface treatment.
- A wide range of molding temperature available. Its melting point is 200℃ or less, which is the lowest among fluororesins.
- Higher transparency than conventional fluororesins, chemical resistance is equivalent to that of ETFE resins.
NEOFLON EFEP RP-Series is widely used in a variety of applications including the automotive, oil and gas, chemical treatment, semiconductors and films industries.
- Automotive fuel line (low permeation)
- Fuel tubes and chemical tubes
- Clear blow molded container