NEOFLON PCTFE M-Series
NEOFLON PCTFE M-Series has an excellent mechanical properties, especially hardness, and chemical resitance next to PTFE and PFA. Therefore PCTFE has been widely applied to the semiconductor industries. In addition, it excels in gas barrier properties, especially water vapor barrier which shows the best performance among the plastics.
- A melt processable resin of chlorotrifluoroethylene with physical and mechanical properties.
- Excellent mechanical properties, especially hardness.
- It is one of the best class water vapor barrier property among resins.
- Excellent dimensional stability and low temperature characteristics.
- Heat resistance
- Chemical resistance, Low permeability
- Optical property
- Flame retardant
NEOFLON PCTFE M-Series is used in semiconductors, chemicals and electronic components. It is also utilized as component materials for cryogenic fluids.
- Sealing materials (packing, gasket)
- Pump parts (casing, impeller, valve body, plug)
- Chemical tube
- Cryogenic butterfly valve