POLYFLON PTFE F-Series
POLYFLON PTFE F-Series, fine powder series is a fine powder resin designed for paste-extrusion.
This tetrafluoroethylene resin has excellent resistance properties toward heat and chemicals.
It also possesses weatherability, electrical characteristics of high frequency, nonadherence and slipperiness.
- Heat resistance at continuous operating temperature of 260℃ and inertness for almost all chemicals.
- Suitable for high-frequency electric wires since both the dielectric constant and the dielectric loss tangent are small
- Coefficient of friction is so small that it can gain the excellent slipperiness.
- Surface energy is also so low that it can excel in water and oil repellency, nonadherence properties.
- It has excellent flame retardancy (limit oxygen index 95%).
- It can be mixed with petroleum solvents and be used for continuous molding by paste extrusion since it easily fibrillates.
PTFE F-Series has been used for wire coating, tubing, and rolling and drawing with its low dielectric constant, high heat resistance, inert chemical and flame-retardant properties.
- Sintered tape
- Corrosion resistant lining hose
- Thick wire cables
- Coaxial cable
- Release sheet
- Fine porous membranes